Friday, January 11, 2008

Two Up, One down

BO, Jimbo here. Originally my name was James of Mullaghaboy, then mom adopted me at age 7 months. She evolved my name to Bo as she has a brother named Jim, so to avoid confusion we agreed on Bo. Okay by me. We brought in Caitlan (caity) of Mullaghaboy when I was a year old. She was a cute little thing who has developed into an outstanding terrier bitch (in every sense of the word). She's trim and a proper fit size for an Irish though I'm a sport who would give an Airedale a run for size. Let them claim to be King of Terriers being the prince suits me fine. Caity likes it because she's taken as being much younger than she is (oh vanity, thy name is Cait). Interesting times in paw. Mom's having the bathroom done right now. Loads of new material piled all over, though no floors are opened like in the kitchen. Too bad I enjoyed the subterranian view. Old house hold a lot of history in their aromas ( I say aromas cause mom pointed out that people add 'bad' to smell automatically) I never met a smell I didn't find interesting. Mom's shifting alot of stuff around again so I've had to give up my choice nap spots for the moment. I know things will settle down again and I can restore my high level of observation. I wish she would start quilting again, she's much easier to keep track of. All in all enjoying the rain (even the thunder) must say there's more variety in a day than in the desert or LA.



Caity: Hi! I'm fine! ggotta go, new dog across the street to keep tabs on!!

Note from Irish Mom: You two are so different when we miss out on our a.m. walk. I hope you enjoyed the cable guy, I'm not sure about his pleasure levels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Irish Mom !! Really like your Blog and the cute pics fo Caity & Bo. Read you e/mail Sat/eve Chatsworth time. It`s Sun/now. Glad thing are coming along good on the home front for you and the "Kids". Sounds like you`ve got everything under control, etc. I bet they had an interesting reaction to the snowfall. Liked the eCard too!! Will write more. "Calee-fornee" Barb w/love