Saturday, February 9, 2008

Busy Times

Irish Mom here. have to apologize for lack of entries. Finishing up the remodel of bathroom and the terriers have been paying the price. Main carpentry is done, plumber still has to finish install of sink and I have to finish tiling in the shower. The dogs miss the daily influx of testosterone that the carpenters brought, but the only work left for someone else to do is finishing up the electric. I get to do all the finish work and still haven't made final decision for the floors in living and bedrooms. So , I forsee at least another 2 months of work ahead (not counting painting and finishing quilt shed) I have promised myself the fruit trees will at least be planted, even if getting my full kitchen garden in (with corn field) may turn out to be an over extension of my time, BECAUSE I HAVE PROMISED MYSELF QUILTING TIME BY EARLY SUMMER. Yes, I am undergoing quilt withdrawal. Hope to include new pics next time with update of house and pups. Take care. I hope the drought ends.

1 comment:

erin said...

Thanks for telling me about your blog! Your fur-children are gorgeous! How old are they? Keeley will be 2 years old next month.
Seems like we have a lot in common: Love of Irish Terriers, My house was built in 1929 so it's always a work in progress to restore and remodel, and I work in accounting too.
Would you mind if I did a post about your blog on my blog?
Have you thought about joining DOGS WITH BLOGS? If you want more dogs to read your blog, it's the way to go. Here's the web address: http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/